Mrs. Prajakta Kulkarni – Disah Psychologocal Counselling Center Pune
Mrs. Prajakta Kulkarni
(Counselor,psychotherapist & Art Therapist)
• MA Psychology (Counseling)
• ‘NIIT’ Advanced computer course completed, Nashik.
• Basic and advance course of Counseling and Psychotherapy in Disha Psychological Center, Pune
• 10 days SDT& REBT (Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy) workshop at Disha.
• 2 Days REBT (Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy) workshop of Dr. Anand Nadkarni.
• Teachers Training completed from Garware Bal Bhavan
• Trainers Training from Jnyan Prabodhini (Balvikas)
Specialized Area of counseling:
• • Counseling for Emotionally Disturbed children, ADHD.
• Pre-Marital Counseling
• Marital Counseling
• Family Counseling
• Career Counseling
• Adolescent Counseling
• Counseling for Women
• Counseling for old age people (Pre retirement- retirement counseling)
• Counseling at workplace
Conducts aptitude test, interest test, personality test
Expert in application of following Psychotherapies-
• Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
• Cognitive Therapy
• Behavior Therapy
• Person Centered Therapy
• Family Therapy
• Supportive Therapy
• Art Therapy
• Working as a Counselor and Psychotherapist At Disha Counseling Center.
• Working with “STEP UP” foundation (NGO), Pune.
• Worked in Matoshri Vrudhashram, Pune.
• Worked in Remand home (Mahila seva ashram) , Pune
• Worked in UTI Securities , Pune.
• Worked in Gruh Finance Ltd, Nashik.