Marriage Counselling in Pune
Our Marriage Counsellors in pune provide Geuine help in resolving marital issues treat life’s events, past and present relationships in marriage at our Marriage Counselling Center in Pune.
Our priority is you, We believe in therapeutic marriage counselling and hold ourselves to the highest standards. In addition, we constantly offers our services individuals as well as schools students, office employees.
Reasons why people come for marital counselling.
- Wife gets too angry and she talk too much
- She has daily conversation with her mother
- Infrequent sexual contact.
- He never understands me, anything I try to tell him, He always say that do not talk about past.
- My husband’s first priority is his mother and hence he does not have time for me.
- Often I try to say something but he doesn’t listen to me, and He does not approve of what I have to say.
- He is a selfish person, He always try to prove that He is always right.
- She never learn anything about cooking from my mother but she is more influenced by her mother’s recipes.
- Why to stay with this person as he do nothing and if all housework ,outside work and earnings I have to manage?
- His mother interferes too much and we fight/argue every-time when he speaks with her.
- Am I only responsible for children to study? Is he not responsible as Father?
- When she starts talking she talks and keep talking forever….
- Why she always cries in this warm home when I took all care of all?
- He is just like an Ox and just shakes his head when I say / tell some thing.
- If he didn’t want any change in life then why did he marry me?
- He changed after marriage. Earlier He was romantic, talkative, caring, attentive, understanding.
Points we cover –
- Concept of Marriage & Sex
- Characteristics of FAMINITY & MUSCULANITY
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Marriage
- Three important stages in Married Life
- Living together
- Upbringing of children
- Rediscovering each other after children have grown up
- Emotional Needs(how much they give active attention to each other)
- Expectations(assessment of expectations & demands)
- Sharing of mutual responsibilities
- Appreciation of positive things in partner and consider advantages of marriage
Join The 18174… Satisfied Clients!
We offer genuiine help to our clients and get Incredible Results
Following Are Just A Few Main Types Of counselling .
Listening both and assessing the relationship, assessing the trust, love and sharing between a couple with the help of therapeutic Talk & Problem solving techniques
Pre marital counselling
Empathizing with the person and assessing the exact fear about marriage and giving help to choose proper partner through therapeutic guide lines and if necessary sex education.
Child & Parent Counselling
We assess when a child came to us through parent, whether child is frightened, stressed out or depressed. Also we assess the relationship in between parent- child, parent-parent, child-and other family members residing under one roof.
Anxiety & Stress Counselling
such cases we assess the physical symptoms as well as emotional and behavioural symptoms. Here we use various behavioural and psychological techniques by which we can find out exact fear or stress trigger and let the person to deal with that.
In such a case we genuinely empathize with a person and give proper emotional reflections and incidental paraphrasing the situation and triggers. Also use of imagery technique is very powerful technique by which a person can get relaxed
Teen age counselling
Understanding adolescents/teens in their own language and if needed or asked give the clarification about career, smart study skills. Discussing the importance about relationships especially with friends in this age.
from Gourav S. Shelke
from Aishwarya Vyas
from Poonam G. Pagare
from Niraj More
from Sanjeevani Veer