Marriage Counselling Center in Pune
Our Marriage Counsellors in Pune provide Geuine help in resolving marital issues treat life’s events, past and present relationships in marriage at our Marriage Counselling Center in Pune.
Our priority is you, We believe in therapeutic marriage counselling and hold ourselves to the highest standards. In addition, we constantly offers our services individuals as well as schools students, office employees.
Reasons why people come for marital counselling.
- Wife gets too angry and she talk too much
- She has daily conversation with her mother
- Infrequent sexual contact.
- He never understands me, anything I try to tell him, He always say that do not talk about past.
- My husband’s first priority is his mother and hence he does not have time for me.
- Often I try to say something but he doesn’t listen to me, and He does not approve of what I have to say.
- He is a selfish person, He always try to prove that He is always right.
- She never learn anything about cooking from my mother but she is more influenced by her mother’s recipes.
- Why to stay with this person as he do nothing and if all housework ,outside work and earnings I have to manage?
- His mother interferes too much and we fight/argue every-time when he speaks with her.
- Am I only responsible for children to study? Is he not responsible as Father?
- When she starts talking she talks and keep talking forever….
- Why she always cries in this warm home when I took all care of all?
- He is just like an Ox and just shakes his head when I say / tell some thing.
- If he didn’t want any change in life then why did he marry me?
- He changed after marriage. Earlier He was romantic, talkative, caring, attentive, understanding.
Points we cover –
- Concept of Marriage & Sex
- Characteristics of FEMININITY & MASCULINITY
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Marriage
- Three important stages in Married Life
- Living together
- Upbringing of children
- Rediscovering each other after children have grown up
- Emotional Needs(how much they give active attention to each other)
- Expectations(assessment of expectations & demands)
- Sharing of mutual responsibilities
- Appreciation of positive things in partner and consider advantages of marriage
Importance of Male & Female Characters In Marriage
* Saurabh, don’t get yourself, bonded with the wedding knot, you will have to repent. Look at us, we keep nodding our heads to whatever the wife says. You too will have to accept slavery for a moment of happiness.
* Nirmitee, you cannot understand my sufferings and pain, unless you get married. Ours is a love marriage, I am an equal earner in the family, but still being a wife, I have to accept a secondary position else, I am taunted by the words, “She is too smart”.
* Nowadays, youngsters treat marriage as a game, they are not serious about it. Their marriages collapse, as if they are the bungalows of playing cards, due to any useless reasons or due to ego problems and they are easily legally separated.
Such dialog are heard since many years. As time passes, the dimensions change, but the root cause is the same. Everybody wants to get married and they want their marriage to be successful automatically. Those who do not marry are either hate or sympathized with similar conversations. They are often emphasized with the vital importance of getting married.
Even in a love marriage, there are different types of stresses and problems. In spite of all this, the enthusiasm of getting married does not reduce at all. An individual, who has had legal separation once, or twice / thrice is equally enthusiastic to remarry.
Marriage is an entity that involves huge amount of celebration
, ceremonies, expenses, give and take, arguments, disputes, quarrels, fights, and in few cases even murders and wars. That’s the reason, a man and a woman being bonded with a wedding knot is treated and accepted as an obvious and traditional phenomena. However, if marriage is such a wonderful, most wanted, repeatedly occurring event, then why does one come across martial problems?
Various lectures, books, TV Serials and newspapers have enlightened a lot about this subject. Many free advises regarding the behavior of husband and wife, how they should understand each other, how to communicate, how to cohabit-ate, go for a walk, enjoy a drama or movie together, how a wife should adapt with the family members, how can the husband play a balanced role in the disputes between his wife and mother etc. are given.
However those who can sustain their martial life, carry on and those who cannot, often shatter. Most of the times the wedded lock that no more exists at a mental level, is inevitably carried out for the dependent children. These problems cannot have any permanent remedy or solution by anyone, and at any time, unless the master key to martial success, which lies in the foundation of the martial relationship is understood
Any wed lock or a martial relationship or a husband-wife cohabitation is primarily based on two facts and the facts are sexuality and finance or money.
These are only the two wheels that drive the vehicle of companionship. Other related aspects like family members, off springs, relatives, festivals, religious functions, celebrations are all superficial. But sexuality and money are the two factors about which a man and a woman have different perspectives. A man and /or a woman who understands and adapts this perspective difference the most, and is bonded in a marriage can surely lead a prosperous and happily wedded life.
Basically, when a man and a woman get married, neither of them is aware of the psyche behind it. Similarly, no woman studies the approach of a man willing to marry. Both of them are totally unaware of it. Let us compare the mentalities, and perspectives of a man and a woman
- A woman needs love today and everyday and she is ready to have sex for the same.
- A woman is always emotional A man is always practical
- A woman is always under the coverage of pain and guilt and can never be happy. If she is disturbed, the entire routine is disturbed.
- A woman matures early to shoulder the responsibility.
- A woman always considers herself physically and mentally weak and so she can cry and waive off her feelings any time and multiple times.
- A woman tries to express herself to the maximum extent and so her husband feels that she keeps babbling, gabbing.
- A woman may forgive her husband if he has sex with other woman but she can never forgive him for the mental relationship he has with the other woman.
- A woman never forgives her husband quickly. She stretches her anger and refuses to converse for a considerable time.
- A woman always wants her husband to attend to her. She blackmails him and is ready to do anything for attention seeking.
Perspectives of a woman (Feminine Characteristics)-2
- If a woman needs sex, she is suggestive to her husband. For example, she may come home early from her office.
- A woman likes festivals, celebrations, religious functions. She eager to get dressed up and make effective use of jewelry for herself.
- A woman is emotionally dependent on her husband
- A woman is disturbed a lot due to disputes and she expects her husband to understand her, talk to her and caress her.
- For a woman, money is only a revel, a source of providing luxury. Hence for her, love is more important than money. But she insists that her
- A woman respects her husband and she shows it in the society never criticizes him.
- A woman for a man is ridicule. He has less respect for her.
- A woman accepts that she bothers her husband and has a feeling of guilt about it.
- A woman thinks about others first.
- A woman is lazy and less active. But she hates doing time pass.
- A woman is basically under the pit of insecurity.
- A women are never ready to financially help any body and if they have to do so, they keep a follow up unless the money is recovered.
- A woman tends to be unspoken and stretch her being silent for a long time.
- A woman prefers cleanliness.
- A woman generally is not addicted.
- A woman, when plays a role of wife, expects that her husband should just listen to her cries, complaints and talks. She expects no opinion or pay backs about the same.
- A woman is interested in shopping and can spare more than enough time and money for it.
- A woman believes that men don’t understand emotions.
- A woman can easily blackmail and do nagging.
- A wife frequently complaints that her husband does not have time for her.
- A wife can immediately detect her husband lying to her.
- A woman expresses her anger by babbling, yelling or by arguing.
Perspectives of a Man (Masculine Characteristics) are as follows
- A man needs sex today and everyday and is ready to give love for the same.
- A man usually is casual and , however disturbed he may be, he carries on with his routine.
- A man prefers his bachelor’s life even after his marriage. He tends to shed off the family responsibilities.
- A man feels he is strong and so he feels crying is admitting his failure.
- A man cannot express himself to his full extent. He is precise but chit chats a lot with his friends.
- A man can forgive his wife, if she is mentally involved with other man but can never forgive her if the involvement is physical. He is very possessive about this matter.
- A man quickly forgives and becomes practical.
- A man always wants his wife to praise him for his efficiency and is ready to do any thing for this.
- A man in not much interested in festivals. He is keen on going to picnic, enjoying the parties and chitchatting with his friends.
- A man after a dispute, feels staying away from his wife would give him peace and so he goes away from the house, considering that after her anger calms down, circumstances would soon be normal.
- A man demands sex directly to his wife. He suggests and talks so that his wife is excited.
- A man can do anything for money. Money is the priority of his life and hence he gives more importance to investments and assets husband should have plenty of money.
- A man pretends to show off that he is not emotionally dependent on his wife.
- A man always admits that he never bothers his wife.
- A man thinks about himself first.
- A man is active but likes doing time pass.
- A man always has insecurity regarding his money matters.
- A man easily lends money and repents when its not recovered.
- A man enjoys being unspoken for a short span of time but later is concerned and worried about it.
- A man can stay in an unclean house.
- A man is quickly addicted or he he likes to be addicted.
- A man, when plays a role of a husband, provides solutions and tries his best to solve any problem faced by his wife
- A man likes to shop quickly. He hates the time pass done during shopping.
- A man believes that women do not have common sense.
- A husband often questions, when we are together throughout the day and night, which time still has to be given?
- A man hates nagging. He always wants freedom.
- A man often lies and is angry when he is caught for the same.
- A man shows his anger through his behavior.
Join The 18174… Satisfied Clients!
We offer genuiine help to our clients and get Incredible Results
Following Are Just A Few Main Types Of counselling .
Listening both and assessing the relationship, assessing the trust, love and sharing between a couple with the help of therapeutic Talk & Problem solving techniques
Pre marital counselling
Empathizing with the person and assessing the exact fear about marriage and giving help to choose proper partner through therapeutic guide lines and if necessary sex education.
Child & Parent Counselling
We assess when a child came to us through parent, whether child is frightened, stressed out or depressed. Also we assess the relationship in between parent- child, parent-parent, child-and other family members residing under one roof.
Anxiety & Stress Counselling
such cases we assess the physical symptoms as well as emotional and behavioural symptoms. Here we use various behavioural and psychological techniques by which we can find out exact fear or stress trigger and let the person to deal with that.
In such a case we genuinely empathize with a person and give proper emotional reflections and incidental paraphrasing the situation and triggers. Also use of imagery technique is very powerful technique by which a person can get relaxed
Teen age counselling
Understanding adolescents/teens in their own language and if needed or asked give the clarification about career, smart study skills. Discussing the importance about relationships especially with friends in this age.
I got a deeper insight into myself; especially about my own emotions. Secondly, I realized during the role-play that somewhere we all have ingrained pattern of looking at things, people or problems through the specks of right & wrong, which makes “accepting” so difficult. Also, I realized the difference between admittance & acceptance. I feel content for the day, as I have been able to understand at least a few things that I should work on.
from Gourav S. Shelke
from Aishwarya Vyas
from Poonam G. Pagare
I saw in that box; my close ones who know what? Actual am I; what I want; how I am; he that know!! That 6 inch box actual know what am I; but 6 fit me don’t know about myself!!
from Niraj More
It makes me confident … but I don’t know what to write any more. It is going to be difficult. Got to know many things about myself as well. I was very restless when I came here, after these 3-4 hrs., I think I am feeling normal because at least now I can try to understand what my own problems are. Looking forward for the next class.
from Sanjeevani Veer