Best Counselors for Marriage, Pre-Marriage, Relationship, Teenage Relationship & Breakups Counselling in Pune.
Our Marriage Counsellors in Pune provide Genuine help in resolving marital issues, pre-marital issues, teenage issues, child-parent issues, past and present relationships in marriage at our Marriage Counselling Center in Pune.
Our priority is you, We believe in therapeutic marriage counselling and hold ourselves to the highest standards. In addition, we constantly offer our services individuals as well as schools students, teenagers, housewives, office employees.
Reasons why people come for marital counselling.
- Wife gets too angry and she talks too much
- She has a daily conversation with her mother
- Infrequent sexual contact.
- He never understands me, anything I try to tell him, He always says that do not talk about the past.
- My husband’s first priority is his mother and hence he does not have time for me.
- Often I try to say something but he doesn’t listen to me, and He does not approve of what I have to say.
- He is a selfish person, He always tries to prove that He is always right.
- She never learns anything about cooking from my mother but she is more influenced by her mother’s recipes.
- Why stay with this person as he does nothing and if all housework, outside work and earnings I have to manage?
- His mother interferes too much and we fight/argue every-time when he speaks with her.
- Am I only responsible for children to study? Is he not responsible as Father?
- When she starts talking she talks and keep talking forever….
- Why she always cries in this warm home when I took all care of all?
- He is just like an Ox and just shakes his head when I say / tell something.
- If he didn’t want any change in life then why did he marry me?
- He changed after marriage. Earlier He was romantic, talkative, caring, attentive, understanding.
Points we cover –
- Concept of Marriage & Concept of LOVE & ROMANCE
- Characteristics of FEMININITY & MASCULINITY
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Marriage
- Three important stages in Married Life
- Living together
- Upbringing of children
- Rediscovering each other after children have grown up
- Emotional Needs(how much they give active attention to each other)
- Expectations(assessment of expectations & demands)
- Sharing of mutual responsibilities & verbal communication
- Appreciation of positive things in partner and consider advantages of marriage
Importance of Male & Female Characters In Marriage
* Saurabh, don’t get yourself, bond with the wedding knot, you will have to repent. Look at us, we keep nodding our heads to whatever the wife says. You too will have to accept slavery for a moment of happiness.
* Nirmitee, you cannot understand my sufferings and pain, unless you get married. Ours is a love marriage, I am an equal earner in the family, but still being a wife, I have to accept a secondary position else, I am taunted by the words, “She is too smart”.
* Nowadays, youngsters treat marriage as a game, they are not serious about it. Their marriages collapse as if they are the house of playing cards, They get legally separated easily due to any useless reason or ego problems
Such dialogue is heard for many years. As time passes, the dimensions change, but the root cause is the same. Everybody wants to get married and they want their marriage to be successful automatically. Those who do not marry are either hate or sympathized with similar conversations. They are often emphasized with the vital importance of getting married.
Even in love marriage, there are different types of stresses and problems. In spite of all this, the enthusiasm of getting married does not reduce at all. An individual, who has had legal separation once, or twice / thrice is equally enthusiastic to remarry.
Marriage is an entity that involves a huge amount of celebration
Ceremonies, expenses, give and take, arguments, disputes, quarrels, fights, and in few cases even murders and wars. That’s the reason, a man and a woman being bonded with a wedding knot is treated and accepted as an obvious and traditional phenomenon. However, if marriage is such a wonderful, most wanted, repeatedly occurring event, then why does one come across martial problems?
Various lectures, books, TV Serials and newspapers have enlightened a lot about this subject. Many free advises regarding the behavior of husband and wife, how they should understand each other, how to communicate, how to cohabit-ate, go for a walk, enjoy a drama or movie together, how a wife should adapt with the family members, how can the husband play a balanced role in the disputes between his wife and mother etc. are given.
However, those who can sustain their marital life, carry on and those who cannot often shatter. Most of the times the wedded lock that no more exists at a mental level is inevitably carried out for the dependent children. These problems cannot have any permanent remedy or solution by anyone, and at any time, unless the master key to martial success, which lies in the foundation of the marital relationship is understood
Any wedlock or a marital relationship or a husband-wife cohabitation is primarily based on two facts and the facts are sexuality and finance or money.
These are only the two wheels that drive the vehicle of companionship. Other related aspects like family members, offsprings, relatives, festivals, religious functions, celebrations are all superficial. But sexuality and money are the two factors about which a man and a woman have different perspectives. A man and /or a woman who understands and adapts this perspective difference the most, and is bonded in a marriage can surely lead a prosperous and happy wedded life.
Basically, when a man and a woman get married, neither of them is aware of the psyche behind it. Similarly, no woman studies the approach of a man willing to marry. Both of them are totally unaware of it. Let us compare the mentalities, and perspectives of a man and a woman
Join The 21734… Satisfied Clients!
We offer genuine help to our clients and get Incredible Results
Following Are Just A Few Main Types Of counselling.
Listening both or single and assessing the relationship, assessing the trust, love, communication and sharing between a couple with the help of therapeutic Talk & Problem-solving techniques
Empathizing with the person and assessing the exact fear, anxiety about marriage and giving help to choose proper partner through therapeutic guidelines and if necessary sex education.
Child & Parent Counselling
We assess a child when it comes to us through a parent, whether the child is frightened, stressed out or depressed. Also, we assess the relationship between parent-child, parent-parent, child-and other family members residing under one roof.
Anxiety & Stress Counselling
such cases we assess the physical symptoms as well as emotional and behavioural symptoms. Here we use various behavioural and psychological techniques by which we can find out exact fear or stress trigger and let the person deal with it.
In such a case we genuinely empathize with a person and give proper emotional support and incidental paraphrasing the situation and triggers. Also, the use of imaging technique which is a very powerful technique for relaxation.
Understanding adolescents/teens in their own language and if needed or asked to give the clarification about career, smart study skills. Discussing the importance of relationships, breakups especially with friends in this age.
I got a deeper insight into myself;, especially about my own emotions. Secondly, I realized during the role-play that somewhere we all have an ingrained pattern of looking at things, people or problems through the specks of right & wrong, which makes “accepting” so difficult. Also, I realized the difference between admittance & acceptance. I feel content for the day, as I have been able to understand at least a few things that I should work on.
from Gourav S. Shelke
from Aishwarya Vyas
from Poonam G. Pagare
I saw in that box; my close ones who know what? Actual am I; what I want; how I am; he that know!! That 6-inch box actual knows what am I, but 6 fit me don’t know about myself!!
from Niraj More
It makes me confident … but I don’t know what to write any more. It is going to be difficult. Got to know many things about myself as well. I was very restless when I came here, after these 3-4 hrs., I think I am feeling normal because at least now I can try to understand what my own problems are. Looking forward to the next class.
from Sanjeevani Veer